biyokimya.VET is the gateway for those interested in learning and understanding biochemistry and its related fields.
Spring semester starts on February 14th. We continue our preparations for the new term, we look forward to the day when we will meet with you again. At this point, I would like to convey the following updated information.
- All lectures will be taught in a face-to-face class.
- Conventional lecture technique will be applied in NEUVET202, NEUVET308 and VTE202 courses. In addition, these courses will be opened in UZEBIM and our students will be able to access course documents and announcements by enrolling. They will follow the uo-to-date informations here.
- In VTE306 Physiopathology course, the flipped learning education model will be performed. Students who will take the course must enroll to the course at https://flippedlearning.neu.edu.tr/.
- This term, a new elective course will say hello to you. Those who wish will be able to select VTE342 Metabolic Relationship Between Tissues and Organs. If selected, UZEBIM enrollment must also be made.
- NEUVET 502 Intern Training-Biochemistry will be done in Animal Hospital Diagnostic Laboratory according to its own special program.
We will continue to convey information about our courses here.
We wish you healthy days.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Serkan SAYINER
Head of the Department of Biochemistry
Last updated: 13.02.2022
By subscribing to our “Web Push Notifications-Web Instant notification” system, you can be informed about the updates easily and safely.