The aim of Biyokimya.VET website is to be an open and reliable source of information for organic chemistry, biochemistry, clinical biochemistry and laboratory techniques that can be easily accessed from anywhere. Professionals and students studying in the fields of veterinary medicine, laboratory and veterinary health technicians, medical laboratory technicians easily benefit from Biyokimya.VET. Besides, we are trying to bring you the latest developments, news and innovations with our blog posts.
- The authors of the website consist of academicians working in the Department of Biochemistry.
- Our website is mainly organized as Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Clinical Biochemistry and Veterinary Laboratory Techniques. You can access related topics via the main menu. It also includes additional content.
- Books written in Turkish and/or foreign languages, especially for Organic Chemistry, Veterinary Biochemistry, Clinical Biochemistry and Clinical Laboratory Practices and/or Techniques, or books written by veterinarians are the main reference sources of our site.
- It is also aimed to present new information by following up-to-date articles published in scientific journals in databases such as Web of Science, Scopus, PudMed and Tübitak Ulakbim Dergipark.
- We will take care to keep our website up to date and improve it in order to ensure its continuity. For this reason, we would like to state that we would be pleased to evaluate your feedback. You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback.